Vacuworx, Tusla, Oklahoma, has announced Charlie Cunningham will join the company’s North American sales and leadership teams as senior director of sales.
Cunningham brings more than two decades of experience with sales, marketing and business development activities. Most recently, he spent 15 years at Astec Industries Inc., Chattanooga, Tennessee, as vice president of sales with Astec Underground and GEFCO. In this position, he led the development of initiatives to identify potential markets, new products, and sales and marketing domestically and internationally.
After earning a bachelor’s degree in agriculture from the University of Tennessee, Cunningham served as the director of training and education and regional sales manager with Tennessee Farmers Cooperative, La Vergne, Tennessee. From there, he launched a Dale Carnegie sales and marketing training program that included the facilitation of more than 25 client workshops focused on business improvement, effective communication and strategic sales.
His responsibilities at Vacuworx will include providing management and strategies for the North America sales team, while also driving new distribution partnerships to support material handling in the oil and gas pipeline, utility infrastructure, highway and transportation, and concrete renovation markets.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly
- EvoQuip adds Canadian distributor