Taylor Machine Works Inc., Louisville, Mississippi, has announced the release of the T-1025 Recycler wheel loader. It was created to meet the needs of customers.
“We listened to the needs of those working in the recycling industry and made the decision to round out our fleet with the Taylor Recycler wheel loader series to provide our customers one source for their heavy lifting equipment needs,” President and CEO Robert Taylor says.
The new model will provide more safety for operators and improved durability while remaining reliable, the company says. Completely designed with recyclers' needs in mind, it has a long list of features, many of which are standard. Some of those features include heavy-duty rear bumper, hydraulic cylinder protective sleeves, steel fenders, hinged belly pan and a high lift Z-Bar linkage.
Several optional attachments, like buckets, forks and grapples, solid tire configurations, a payload weighing system, an advanced machine telematics system, heated air suspension seat and external mirrors and a cab air precleaner system, also are available.
The T-1025 wheel loader also offers a panoramic view from the cab, allowing for a better line of sight.
The loader features a max hinge pin height of 182 inches and a max dump reach of almost 4 feet, helping make loading and cleanup even easier, according to the company.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- John Deere to bring large presence to ConExpo this year
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly