OilQuickUSA, the Superior, Wisconsin-based distributor of the OilQuick Automatic Quick Coupler system, has appointed Mitch Adams as its regional business manager for the western USA.
Prior to joining OilQuickUSA, Adams was the service manager for all products at Portland, Oregon-based Stanley Infrastructure. Before that, he held various roles of increasing responsibility for Portland-based Jewell Attachments.
“Mitch has serious chops when it comes to heavy machinery with expertise in hydraulics and electrical systems,” says Rich Currie, vice president of sales at Exodus Global.
Adams says, “The product itself sparked my initial interest in working with OilQuick. After meeting the OilQuick leadership team, I knew immediately it was a fantastic opportunity.”
OilQuickUSA is part of a group of companies operated by Superior-based Exodus Global. The family of companies includes OilQuickUSA, ShearCore, BladeCore and Connect Work Tools.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Consortium launches full-Scale, closed-loop PFAS solution
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Sennebogen's high reaching demolition machine
- Rebound in Turkey has ferrous market optimistic
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes