The Latchways 10-foot cable PFL has a highly durable polycarbonate, clear casing which allows for easy visual inspection of the critical internal components, says the company. Additionally, it provides a fully rotating attachment point, both 360 and 180 degrees for complete user mobility. The Latchways Cable PFL is suitable for use in multiple work applications for contractors working in industries such as general industry, utilities, construction, and oil and gas.
For more information, visit www.MSAsafety.com or call MSA Customer Service at 1-800-MSA-2222.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Consortium launches full-Scale, closed-loop PFAS solution
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Sennebogen's high reaching demolition machine
- Rebound in Turkey has ferrous market optimistic
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes