Genesis Attachments, Superior, Wisconsin, has announced that Justin Palvere has been promoted to North American sales director at the company. In this role, Palvere will manage sales and channel strategy, as well as the Genesis regional managers and sales territories in the U.S. and Canada.
Genesis Attachments reports that Palvere began his career with the company in manufacturing 12 years ago and has since held positions including Southeast regional sales manager, Midwest regional sales manager and most recently as national account manager for demolition.
Genesis Attachments, an NPK Company, is a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-quality shears, grapples, concrete processors and specialty attachments for scrap processing, demolition, material handling and offshore decommissioning industries.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly
- EvoQuip adds Canadian distributor