Illinois-based vibratory equipment maker and separation/sorting system integrator General Kinematics Corp. (GK) says it will exhibit several types of equipment at the 2023 ConExpo-Con/Agg trade show next March in Las Vegas.
GK, a longtime exhibitor at ConExpo, says its presence will be more prominent next year, with five industry-specific units on display at its booth, some pertaining to construction and demolition (C&D) materials sorting and recycling systems.
Vibratory units to be displayed include GK’s: Aggregate Screen, Paramount II, Feeder and De-Stoner. Also on display from GK’s Tuffman Equipment Co. brand will be a Trommel and Belt Conveyor. The De-Stoner is commonly used in auto shredding downstream sorting applications.
After ConExpo concludes, the GK Aggregate Screen will ship directly to a customer location in North Carolina.
“I am looking forward to the 2023 ConExpo-Con/Agg,” says Elliott Tribble, GK’s market director in the aggregates sector. “I’m excited for the industry to see our 6x16 triple deck wash screen, equipped with our new Duro-Deck modular screen panels. Both products are customizable and high-performing products to fit all screening applications.”
“After three years of significant growth within our company, we added more installations to our C&D customer base and expanded our Turn-Key System offerings," GK Regional Sales Manager Bob Huffer says. "We look forward to seeing [customers] in Las Vegas and discussing new opportunities.”
General Kinematics, incorporated in 1960, describes itself as one of the world’s largest suppliers of vibratory processing equipment, having installed more than 50,000 units having been installed “in virtually all of the world’s industrialized countries,” according to the firm.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues