Lebanon, Ohio-based wood processing equipment maker Fecon has announced the hiring of two new vice presidents. Robert Soehner has been added as vice president of operations and Mike Kucharski as vice president of dealer development. Both are new positions within the company, says Fecon.
Soehner has previously worked at four other companies, including General Electric. He says he intends to focus on continuous improvement and to “continue to develop a respectful, collaborative culture” at Fecon.
Kucharski has spent the past 16 years with Illinois-based equipment maker Caterpillar or its dealers. His responsibilities will include establishing, training and growing Fecon’s dealer network. Kucharski also will be responsible for all marketing activities, including internal and external communications, trade shows, advertising, e-commerce, website and digital activities.
“We’re excited to welcome Rob and Mike to the Fecon team,” says CEO Bob Dieckman. “Their extensive industry experience and positive attitudes will be assets as we strive to grow the company through enhanced customer experiences. Our goal is continuous improvement in all areas of the company, including dealer development and operations, and these two are well suited to lead that task.”
Established in 1992 near Cincinnati, Fecon manufactures the Bull Hog forestry mulcher, tracked carriers and tractors, and a range of attachments and other equipment for vegetation management and materials processing.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues