Capital Waste Services (CWS) LLC, Columbia, South Carolina, a portfolio company of Kinderhook Industries LLC, has announced the acquisition of Superior Sanitation Inc., a Camden, South Carolina-based residential collection company servicing 1,700 subscription customers in Kershaw County.
“Having owned the business for 36 years, we are excited to sell to a company that prioritizes customer service,” says Denise Dunlap, owner of Superior Sanitation. “We know Matt [Parker, CEO of CWS], and his team will keep our customers satisfied as CWS expands its reach into Kershaw County.”
Superior Sanitation represents Capital Waste’s third add-on acquisition and Kinderhook’s 49th environmental services transaction since inception.
“Superior Sanitation expands our residential collection service coverage into a new county," says Parker. "We are excited to add another operating hub for our growing company as our sales team continues to ramp up marketing efforts across South Carolina.”
“We are excited to further invest in the Capital Waste platform, growing the company’s regional presence. With additional investment in Superior’s fleet and equipment, we will continue to provide the best service to our growing customer base,” says Rob Michalik, managing director of Kinderhook.
Financing for the transaction was provided by Comerica Bank, Dallas.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Consortium launches full-Scale, closed-loop PFAS solution
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Sennebogen's high reaching demolition machine
- Rebound in Turkey has ferrous market optimistic
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes