American Made Dumpsters, Jacksonville, Florida, recently announced the company has made an investment in Cedar Dumpster Manufacturing (CDM). CDM, also based in Jacksonville, provides containers, compactors and roll-off trailers across the United States and Canada.
The strategic investment by American Made Dumpsters is intended to help CDM invest in technology, patents and new facilities to grow its footprint with vendors and expand its offerings to existing and new customers.
Through the investment, American Made Dumpsters will also look to increase its footprint in many of the largest regions of the United States, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Brazil and Canada. American Made Dumpsters says it also will look to add more national, regional and local accounts into its network and increase the product and service offerings currently available.
“I am impressed by how Cedar Dumpster Manufacturing has consistently shown itself to be a leader in building high-quality waste equipment,” American Made Dumpsters CEO John Arwood says. “I am extremely excited to have the opportunity to join its founder, Toney Sleiman, and work together with him to continue to build upon Cedar Dumpster Manufacturing’s reputation for customer service and high-quality products.”
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly
- EvoQuip adds Canadian distributor
- Bolstered by spending