The Vermeer TG7000 tub grinder packs innovation and power for large land clearing projects and organic/wood waste processing applications. It processes through wood waste quickly with the exclusive Vermeer duplex drum to minimize maintenance, a PT tech wet clutch with microprocessor to automatically limit torque when necessary, and a patented cutting system outfitted with 10 hammers and 20 double-bolt cutter blocks. Optional climate-controlled cab and grapple loader makes the TG7000 a one-man operation to help reduce labor costs and increase job site efficiency.
Features & benefits:
- STANDARD RADIO REMOTE CONTROLS: Standard radio remote controls allow most machine functions to be operated from the convenience and comfort of a mobile loader.
- CONTINUOUS UNDERMILL DISCHARGE CONVEYOR SYSTEM: Handle more material with the continuous undermill conveyor system that resists clogging.
- LOW-PROFILE COVER AND DEFLECTOR: Reduce quantity and distance of thrown objects with a low-profile tub cover and rotor deflector.
- OPTIMAL CUTTING PERFORMANCE: The patented Series III duplex drum offers proven cutting performance, and reversible hammers and tips nearly double the wear life of single-sided designs and simplify daily maintenance.
- JOB SITE SAFETY: The patented thrown object restraint system (TORS) reduces the amount and distance of thrown material debris, and has a smooth underside for better material flow.
- OVERBAND MAGNET: An optional overband helps remove ferrous material from the end product.