Built for land clearing and pipeline right-of-way operations, the HG6800TX horizontal grinder features a 950-horsepower (708-kilowatt) engine on a tracked machine with a compact design. Low sidewalls and an aggressive infeed system aid in feeding whole trees and other larger material with less restriction, reducing the need for operator interaction with the material. Let’s clear the way.
Features & benefits:
- SERIES III HARD-FACED DUPLEX DRUM. The Series III hard-faced duplex drum offers durability and convenient maintenance, with the ability to remove and replace single hammers and balance the drum externally.
- LOW SIDEWALLS. Low sidewalls aid in feeding whole trees and other larger material with less restriction, reducing the need for operator interaction with the material.
- SMARTFEED SYSTEM. The SmartFeed system monitors engine rpm and adjusts grinding speed for optimal machine performance.
- OPTIONAL DAMAGE DEFENSE SYSTEM. The optional Damage Defense system reduces the likelihood of certain metal contaminants from entering the hammermill by reacting to the initial contact with the contaminant and reversing the feed system to allow removal of the contaminant.
- ADJUSTABLE FEED ROLLER. The feed roller can climb up to 50 inches (127 centimeters), helping the machine to crush logs or stumps that need to be rolled and allowing the operator flexibility for different material inputs.
- OPTIONAL SCREEN HOIST. Change screens easily utilizing the optional screen hoist and the remote control or main machine controls