The recycling of concrete and asphalt is big business throughout the U.S. Whether it’s for large infrastructure projects or smaller construction and demolition initiatives, aggregates producers play a pivotal role in keeping these materials out of landfill in favor of a useful alternative.
In an effort to help identify some of the nation’s leading aggregates producers, Construction & Demolition Recycling (C&DR) asked companies to submit their processing volumes from 2020 for inclusion on our biennial Top 20 Aggregates Producers in the U.S. list.
Explore the March 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues