Starlight Software Solutions cloud-based software system
- a tool for creating reports on key metrics with simplified drag and drop functionality
- the ability to scale for growth, thanks to AWS’ cloud storage infrastructure
- a software hub for routing, customer service, billing, in-cab functions and quick reporting
- the ability to apply system-wide settings or create separate systems for different business functions
Visit www.starlightsoftware solutions.com for more information.
Terex Washing Systems FM Pentium
Northern Ireland-based Terex Washing Systems’ new FM Pentium system features the ability to wash two products with the same machine. Among its other features are:
- the ability to incorporate alternatives to hydrocyclone separators for challenging applications
- a variety of centrifugal pumps and motors to match the job at hand
- a dewatering screen featuring two vibratory motors
- a feed rate of up to 150 tons per hour (tph) of prescreened material, enabling it to produce up to 120 tph of washed sand
Visit www.terex.com/washing for more information.
Caterpillar 336 excavator
Caterpillar, Deerfield, Illinois, recently unveiled the latest version of its 336 excavator, which features a hydraulic system designed to deliver strong digging forces and swing torque that will boost production in a variety of demanding applications. Its other features include:
- three engine modes designed to match power to the demands of the job while saving fuel
- the ability to work at a range of temperatures between zero degrees Fahrenheit to 125 degrees Fahrenheit
- the ability to operate at a level of more than 14,000 feet above sea level
- a remote troubleshooting system that enables dealers to remotely connect with the machine to diagnose fault codes and update operating software.
Visit www.cat.com for more information.