B2W Software Employee App
B2W Software, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, has expanded its ONE Platform with the new B2W Employee App, which is available on iOS and Android platforms. The new software helps business leaders track employee progress and working conditions. The new platform also enables administrators or employees to:
- log weather, safety compliance or other business-specific data;
- streamline data for payroll processing, including tracking hours, overtime, double time or unpaid time by job or account;
- track progress on various projects and work remotely;
- create or modify work logs offline and submit them later when a connection is established; and
- track equipment operations, including time online, idle time and repair time, to create a precise record of work.
Visit www.b2wsoftware.com for more information.
Doosan -7 Series wheel loaders
Doosan Infracore North America, based in Suwanee, Georgia, has expanded its -7 Series wheel loader offerings with three new models: the DL200-7, DL220-7 and the DL250-7. These models are smaller than other -7 Series wheel loaders and are best suited for loading, grading and recycling work in which they can be paired with various attachments for handling bulky material. Other features include:
- power ratings of 142.1 horsepower at 2,200 revolutions per minute (rpm) for the DL200-7, 159.6 horsepower at 2,100 rpm for the DL220-7 and 171.7 horsepower at 2,100 rpm for the DL250-7;
- bucket capacities of 2.62 cubic yards for the DL200-7, 3.01 cubic yards for the DL220-7 and 3.27 cubic yards for the DL250-7;
- improved visibility from the cab, including 14 percent more glass area than in previous models, LED lights for dusk or night applications and the “transparent bucket” option that enables operators to see through the bucket via an in-cab display; and
- three power modes for different types of work, maximizing power and fuel efficiency.
Visit http://na.doosanequipment.com/en for more information.
BCA Industries PGS100 hydraulic alligator tire shear
Transporting bulky items to recycling centers is a challenge addressed by Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based BCA Industries with its new PGS100 hydraulic tire shear. The trailer-based shears can cut down tires up to 48 inches in diameter. Other features of the new portable alligator shears include:
- two-handed operation by a single worker, which frees others to work on other tasks while protecting the operator from getting a hand in the way of the blades;
- a 26-horsepower engine that lifts and cuts down tires of more than 100 pounds in weight; and
- the ability to cut other construction materials on-site, including wood, metal, plastic and more.
Visit www.bca-industries.com for more information.