Geith G4 quick coupler
Atlanta-based Geith, a manufacturer of excavator and material handler attachments, has launched its G4 quick coupler. Features of the G4 include:
- a variable pin center design allows operators to easily pick up and swap a wide range of OEM attachments
- the ability to reverse buckets to allow the operator to excavate against walls and under pipes
- a multi-pin pickup system to provide easy pickup of attachments with different pin diameters, ideally creating efficiencies when changing attachments
- allows operators to change attachments without leaving their cab
Visit https://www.geith.com/en for more information.
Doppstadt slow-speed shredder line
Doppstadt, Velbert, Germany, has introduced the Inventhor Type 6 and Methor to its slow-speed shredder line. Both models are in line with the company’s “Smart Solutions” concept: mobile, modular machines that can be used cost effectively and flexibly in a variety of areas of application. Features of the shredders include:
- optimized for economic efficiency, ease of use, good accessibility and minimized downtime
- can handle a wide range of applications in the area of preshredding as a result of its configurable shredding system with easy-to-replace teeth
- high throughput, low fuel consumption and optimum startup performance even with difficult shredding jobs
- ensures high process reliability
Visit https://doppstadt.de/en/ for more information.
Sandvik Rammer Excellence Line
Sandvik, Stockholm, Sweden, has unveiled its Rammer Excellence Line of hydraulic demolition hammers and breakers. The newly updated range now includes integrated smart technology for easier fleet management and more efficient processes. Features of the line include:
- GPS and telematics technology track and monitor equipment usage without the need for a technician to go to customer sites to collect data
- lower tool bushing rotation designed to provide easy replacement in the field
- an integrated pressure bypass (IBP) on/off selector provides easy field adjustments with separate greasing channels from the valve body to the upper and lower tool bushing
- robust plastic wear-resistant plates for optimum hammer protection and noise reduction
Visit https://www.rocktechnology.sandvik/en/ for more information.
Kleeman Mobirex MR 130 Zi EVO2 impact crusher
Germany-based Wirtgen Group has released the Mobirex MR 130 Zi EVO2 impact crusher. Marketed under the Kleeman brand, the impact crusher is a mobile unit designed for flexible use. Features of the MR 130 Zi EVO2 include:
- designed to be transported easily and made ready for operation quickly
- a direct diesel drive concept ensures high output while simultaneously minimizing fuel consumption
- the system widths of the impact crusher plant open in the direction of material flow for better capacity utilization and productivity
- capable of an output of up to 496 short tons per hour
Visit https://www.wirtgen-group.com/en-us/ for more information.
Explore the May June 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues