Husqvarna Fleet Services system.
Stockholm-based Husqvarna has debuted its new Husqvarna Fleet Services system to collect and present data regarding a contractor’s or rental company’s machine fleet. Features of the system include:
- data generated by digitally tracking each machine’s performance, run time and job location
- a portal to display the data for further analysis
- a sensor that fits on a variety of equipment makes and models
- a range of information, including inventory control, service overview, machine location and machine status
Visit www.husqvarna.com/us/ for more information.
Genesis Attachments Razer X Multi-Jaw Demolition Tool.
Genesis Attachments, Superior, Wisconsin, has announced the launch of its new Razer X Multi-Jaw Demolition Tool (GRX) for excavators. Features of the GRX include:
- hydraulically actuated pins in the attachment body to make jaw sets easy to change in minutes without leaving the cab
- availability in cracker and shear jaws to process a variety of materials
- a stand designed for correct positioning and efficient handling
- bolt-on and reversible wear parts to simplify maintenance
Visit www.genesisattachments.com for more information.
Volvo Construction Equipment ECR18E compact excavator.
Volvo Construction Equipment, Gothenburg, Sweden, announced that it is adding to its E-Series compact excavators in North America with the launch of the ECR18E and the EC20E. Features of the ECR18E include:
- a rear overhang of 0.5 inches when the tracks are fully extended
- a top-mounted boom cylinder for protection during loading and braking
- large tie-down points on upper frame for easy, safe transport
- a purpose-built canopy constructed with heavy-duty pillars
Visit www.volvoce.com for more information.
SPPS 100-HP Belle Motor.
Single Phase Power Solutions, Cincinnati, has introduced a 100-horsepower single-phase electric motor designed to minimize voltage sags and flicker on long single-phase distribution lines. Features of the motor include:
- an enclosed fan-cooled design in a cast iron frame suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- a rated efficiency of 95 percent
- motor windings fabricated with high-grade copper and Class H insulation materials
- instantaneous restart and a high-inertia starting capability
Visit www.singlephasepowersolutions.com for more information.
EvoQuip Cobra 230 impact crusher.
EvoQuip, a Dungannon, Northern Ireland-based company that offers a portfolio of products to address the needs of the compact crushing and screening markets, showcased its Cobra 230 impact crusher at World of Concrete 2019 in Las Vegas. Features of the crusher include:
- a user-friendly hydraulic assist to help easily adjust the crusher setting
- sections that widen as material moves from the feeder through the impactor onto the product belt to ensure unrestricted flow
- a fuel-efficient direct drive system
- ground-level access to the engine, hydraulics, service and refueling points for easy maintenance
Visit www.terex.com/evoquip/en for more information.
BPS vibratory feeders.
Brunswick, Ohio-based Best Process Solutions Inc. (BPS) says its feeders with vibrating troughs can be made to custom lengths and special trough designs are available. Features of the vibratory feeders include:
- a design to smoothly convey products
- adjustable flow rate of material that can be set to variable or fixed
- availability in electric or air-operated models
- add-on options, including the BPS Inertial Isolation System designed to eliminate the transfer of vibratory energy to support structures and buildings
Visit www.bpsvibes.com for more information.
Brokk 200 demolition machine.
The Sweden-based manufacturer of remote-controlled demolition machines, Brokk, has introduced the Brokk 200. The Brokk 200 is one of four new next-generation remote-controlled demolition machines the company showcased at World of Concrete 2019. Features of the new machine include:
- the power of a 3-ton machine built into a 2-ton package
- a 27.5-kilowatt SmartPower electrical sytem for power typical of a larger weight class
- 15 percent longer vertical and horizontal reach in a compact footprint compared with the Brokk 170
- a build for heavy, high-performance tools
Visit www.brokk.com for more information.
DustBoss DB-60 Fusion.
BossTek of Peoria, Illinois, has announced the release of the new DustBoss DB-60 Fusion. The DustBoss DB-60 Fusion is a suppression system driven by a 25-horsepower electric motor paired with a gen set featuring a heavy-duty four-cycle indirect injection diesel engine. Other features of the DustBoss DB-60 Fusion include:
- a generator with a dual-containment fuel cell, heavy gauge lockable enclosure and oversized brushless alternator for easy starting
- sound attenuation for noise reduction
- 80-gallon fuel capacity for more than 24 hours of run time
- touch-screen panel for controlling the unit
Visit www.bosstek.com/products for more information.
Explore the March April 2019 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly
- EvoQuip adds Canadian distributor