Caterpillar MH3026 material handler
Construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar, Deerfield, Illinois, has launched the Cat MH3026 material handler. Features include:
- a Cat C7.1 engine capable of operating on up to B20 biodiesel
- lower operating cost with a maintenance-free aftertreatment system
- 10 percent lower fuel usage than previous models
- Standard Protect Link, which captures operating data that includes location, hours and productivity
Visit www.cat.com for more information.
EvoQuip Cobra 230R impact crusher
The Cobra 230R from EvoQuip, a Terex brand headquartered in Northern Ireland, is designed to be a versatile and easy-to-use small impact crusher for use in applications such as reinforced concrete, recycled asphalt, construction and demolition waste and natural rock. It features:
- an integrated Afterscreen system that ensures the required product specification is achieved by recirculating or stockpiling oversize material
- a transport length of 43 feet, 7 inches
- a transport width of 8 feet, 3 inches
- a transport height of 9 feet, 10 inches
- a 33-by-34-inch diameter rotor
- 275 tons per hour of output
Visit www.terex.com/evoquip/en/products/crushing/cobra for more information.
Edge Innovate Edge TRM831 mobile trommel screen
North Ireland-based Edge Innovate has introduced its Edge TRM831 mobile trommel screen, which is designed to offer high production rates with extensive stockpiling capacities. Features include:
- an end conveyor design and remote 180-degree radial fines conveyor
- an eco-power-saving function that reduces unnecessary running costs and a human-machine interface control panel for the adjustment of machine parameters
- a screening area of 613 square yards
- a variable-speed screening drum powered via a hydrostatic drive system
- a large hopper capacity
Visit https://edgeinnovate.com for more information.
Rotochopper MT Series trommel screen
Rotochopper, a Minnesota-based manufacturer specializing in grinding, shredding and support equipment, has introduced its MT Series trommel screen. Features include:
- a compact footprint suitable for operations of any size
- 135 horsepower to provide high-volume throughput of compost, organic soil, mulch, biomass and waste
- seamless integration with existing equipment
- a rotating screen drum with more than 300 square feet of screening area and angle adjustment capabilities
Visit www.rotochopper.com for more information.