BossTek DustBoss Atom
Peoria, Illinois-based BossTek says its new DustBoss Atom has been engineered to provide greater mobility and performance. Features of the dust suppression unit include:
- a 9.1 horsepower Kohler air-cooled engine that meets Tier-IV Final emissions standards
- adjustable elevation angle and user-defined oscillation to allow precise aiming of dust-capturing mist comprised of millions of droplets per minute in the 50- to 200-microns range
- a fan-less, self-contained design that incorporates remote control and 4G LTE telematics technologies
- fits in the back of a pickup truck, so it can be quickly positioned and relocated to address dust-generating activity at the source
Visit https://bosstek.com/ for more information.
Franklin Miller Super Shredder SS2400
Franklin Miller, Livingston, New Jersey, has released the Super Shredder SS2400 inline disintegrator to reduce a variety of liquid-borne solids with what it describes as “a unique, low-headloss design.” Features of the shredder include:
- effective for operating in tough applications, such as with tar sands and dredging as well as sewage, sludge waste and process lines
- reduces clogging and downtime
- constructed in stainless steel with a precision tungsten carbide hardfacing to withstand a high-grit environment
- driven by a direct-coupled gear drive that employs up to a 50-horsepower motor
Visit https://franklinmiller.com/ for more information.
Thermo Fisher Niton XL5 Plus XRF analyzer
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tewksbury, Massachusetts, has released its Niton XL5 Plus handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer. Features of the analyzer include:
Visit https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home.html for more information.
Rotar RSQ quick-coupler adapter
Rotar International BV, a Netherlands-based manufacturer of hydraulic attachments for the demolition, recycling and scrap metal industries, has introduced its RSQ full hydraulic quick-coupler adapter. Features of the new adapter include:
- combination can be built up to 200 millimeters shorter and up to 440 pounds lighter in comparison with traditional hammer top plates
- improved stability of carriers because of favorable center of gravity
- service inspection cover for the new RSQ adapter, providing easy access to components in the upper section of the attachment for service
- additional sizes and combinations available upon request
Visit https://www.rotar.com/en for more information.
Explore the March 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues