Hendrickson’s Softek front axle and suspension system
Hendrickson’s new Softek suspension system, featuring lightweight components, is aimed at the emerging medium-duty, last-mile truck market. It is designed to provide weight savings and maintain ride quality. Some of its other features include:
- an optimized leaf spring design that provides excellent ride, stability and handling characteristics;
- durable rubber bushings that require no lubrication;
- 55 degrees of wheel cut that provides excellent maneuverability in tight spaces; and
- a two-knuckle design that eliminates the need to remove the kingpin to service the knuckle.
Visit www.hendrickson-intl.com for more information.
M&J Recycling M&J P250 preshredder
Debuting at IFAT in Munich, the modular M&J P250 preshredder is designed for minimal downtime arising from maintenance and repairs. Some of its other features include:
- individual parts that can be dismantled quickly and easily, saving time and money on service and maintenance;
- a modular design that makes it safer for employees to repair or service the preshredder;
- an optional E-drive solution that consumes up to 50 percent less energy and produces less noise than a hydraulic drive preshredder, resulting in a better work environment; and
- multiple sets of knives that are interchangeable depending on the size and type of material being shredded.
Visit for www.mjrecycling.com more information.
Wirtgen Group’s Kleeman Mobicat MC 110(i) EVO2 jaw crusher
The Mobicat MC 110(i) EVO2 jaw crusher is designed for clean, efficient concrete crushing and features a direct drive system that “forms the basis for high cost-effectiveness,” the company says. In cases where it is being used in an urban environment, operators can opt for a noise-reduction package. Its other highlights include:
- water nozzles at the crusher intake and discharge conveyor that help reduce dust at both ends of the crushing process;
- conveying components, including a vibrating feeder, double-deck prescreen and discharge conveyors, that are powered by electricity, resulting in a high degree of efficiency;
- an ECO mode that can reduce fuel consumption and wear and tear at times when the crusher is idle; and
- an automatically controlled cooler fan that reduces noise, providing a more pleasant, safer work environment.
Visit www.wirtgen-group.com/en-us for more information.
Explore the July August 2022 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- Copper Development Association analysis shows copper should be included on US Critical Minerals List
- Facility for hard-to-recycle materials to open in Harrisville, New York
- Invalua introduces technology to establish Scope 3 emissions baselines
- Caterpillar announces 2 new board members
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Sennebogen's high reaching demolition machine
- Rebound in Turkey has ferrous market optimistic
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status