BossTek variable frequency drive system.
BossTek, Peoria, Illinois, has introduced an optional variable frequency drive (VFD) system to its lineup of dust suppression equipment that allows users to adjust airflow to suit a broader range of applications and working environments. Features of the system include:
- greater flexibility and reduction of cost in equipment ownership.
- ability to control through either dial or remote control on three of the company’s DustBoss models.
- a modular design to facilitate installation and configuration. flexible motor control
- options, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control and economizer mode to suit a variety of applications.
Visit www.bosstek.com for more information.
Liebherr LR 11000 crawler crane
Liebherr, with U.S. headquarters in Newport News, Virginia, has announced that its LR 11000 crawler crane was used in Hawaii to help construct new wind turbines. Features of the crane include:
- ability to move without a derrick.
- a large number of boom versions, including the PowerBoom parallel boom system.
- a maximum load capacity of 1,000 tons.
- a maximum hoist height of 220 meters.
Visit https://www.liebherr.com/en/usa/start/start-page.html for more information.
Hino L Series conventional trucks
Hino Trucks, Novi, Michigan, has announced its new M Series Class 4/5 cab over engine (COE) trucks and new L Series Class 6/7 conventional trucks, which, combined with Hino’s recently launched XL Series Class 7/8 vehicles, creates a cohesive family of commercial trucks. Features of the L Series trucks include:
- a “bolder” front fascia with optional LED headlights.
- a re-engineered cab with an automotive grade finish, steering wheel controls, a large 7-inch LCD multi-information display, more storage and more leg room.
- multiple safety systems, including electronic stability control, collision mitigation and more.
- new wheelbase options and extended and crew cab configurations.
Visit www.hino.com for more information.
Kobelco demolition excavators
Kobelco Construction Machinery USA, based in Katy, Texas, has announced it is expanding its series of building demolition excavators with the introduction of the new SK400DLC-10 and SK550DLC-10 models. Features of the excavators include:
- reach of up to 81 feet for the SK400DLC-10 and 90 feet for the SK550DLC-10.
- Kobelco’s NEXT attachment system and optional three-piece separate boom demolition front and high-reach front.
- full track guides to prevent crawler de-tracking.
- a new standard cab interference prevention system that sounds an alarm and prevents the working tool from coming into contact with the cab during operation.