Husqvarna Construction Products was excited to support and participate in the Live Demolition event at NDA yet again this year. Husqvarna had both an indoor and outdoor booth to showcase not only demolition robots such as the DXR 270 and DXR 300, but also a selection of our power cutters, wall saws and diamond tooling.
Many show attendees were able to try out the demolition robots and were impressed by the power, precision and response of the machines. Specifically, contractors noted the feel the remote control was able to give them. All Husqvarna remote demolition machines are controlled by a Bluetooth™ remote control that controls everything the machine does, simply and conveniently due to the responsive joysticks, easy-to-read 3.5” color display, and ergonomic harness.
In addition to the booths, Husqvarna was honored to participate in the Superintendent Training Course on Saturday morning. The training covered handheld power cutters, selecting the right diamond tool for the application as well as safety training. Husqvarna has been a manufacturer of power cutters and diamond tools for decades—something that surprised attendees. Power cutters and diamond tools are very common on job sites, and the importance of pairing the right equipment with the right diamond tool for the application to increase operator efficiency and safety was a key takeaway for the group.
Husqvarna is excited and proud to be a member of the NDA and to partner with the association on product knowledge, expertise and continuous training. See you next year!
Specs on DXR 300
- Power, hp (kW): 30 (22)
- Voltage, V: 480
- Weight, lbs (kg): 4,321 (1,960)
- Reach*, ft (m): 17 (5.2)
*reach measured on machine with breaker SB 202, from center of rotation to tip of breaker, with machine’s arm at maximum extension, in horizontal position.
Explore the May June 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues