EvoQuip, a Dungannon, Northern Ireland-based company that offers a portfolio of products to address the needs of the compact crushing and screening markets, announced that it will showcase a Cobra 230 impact crusher at World of Concrete 2019. World of Concrete 2019 is being held Jan. 22-25 in Las Vegas.
According to EvoQuip Product Line Director Matt Dickson, “The Cobra 230 impact crusher is a machine that provides class-leading productivity, unmatched versatility and excellent fuel efficiency. The quick set-up times, simple intuitive operation and ease of transport make this machine an ideal solution for all applications.”
According to EvoQuip, highlights of the Cobra 230 include:
- Ease of use: The rapid set-up time and intuitive control system on the Cobra 230 enables the operator to be crushing minutes after unloading the machine. The operator can also adjust the crusher setting easily without the need for any tools via the user-friendly hydraulic assist that is standard on the machine.
- Optimal material flow: There are a number of key design features in the Cobra 230 that ensure an optimal material flow through the crushing process, according to the company. As material moves from the feeder through the impactor onto the product belt, each section becomes wider, ensuring an unrestricted flow. The under crusher clearance, the short distance from the crusher discharge to the magnet and the ability to lower the product conveyor while running make the Cobra 230 a versatile machine for a number of applications.
- Performance: The Cobra 230 uses a fuel-efficient direct drive system to power the impact crusher. This, along with the two independent hydraulic controlled aprons, allows the operator to optimize the material throughput and reduction whilst ensuring the best fuel efficiency.
- Serviceability: Serviceability has been integral throughout the design and development of the Cobra 230, according to the company. With ground-level access to the engine, hydraulics, service and refueling points, it ensures maintenance is easy for the operator. This is further enhanced with features such as the hinged radiator pack and hinged diesel tank.
- Compact size: Its compact footprint makes the Cobra 230 easy to transport and also makes it an ideal machine for working in urban areas, the company says.
Stop by booth C5174 at World of Concrete 2019 to see the Cobra 230 and speak with the EvoQuip team.