Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Suwanee, Georgia, recently announced its top-performing equipment dealerships of 2018. According to the company, these Doosan dealer enterprises have demonstrated high-quality customer service in providing exceptional sales, parts and services to their customers, scoring well on their annual dealer performance reviews.
The top 2018 Doosan dealers are:
- Barry Equipment, Webster, Massachusetts;
- Best Line Equipment, Allentown, Pennsylvania;
- Bobcat of Buffalo, Lockport, New York;
- Bobcat of Mandan, Mandan, North Dakota;
- Bobcat of Omaha; Omaha, Nebraska;
- Capital Tractor, Greenwich, New York;
- Earthworks Equipment; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan;
- Equipment East; Dracut, Massachusetts;
- Gateway Bobcat of Missouri, Valley Park, Missouri;
- Paul Equipment, Balmoral, New Brunswick; and
- Wilson Equipment, Central Point, Oregon.
“Our top Doosan dealerships are being recognized for their continued success in sales, parts and service,” Doosan Director of Dealer Management and Marketing Todd Roecker says. “These enterprises worked hard in 2018 to ensure they met or exceeded our expectations for serving our Doosan customers. We thank them for their hard work and dedication to ensuring our customers have the best experience at the local dealership.”
Representatives from the top Doosan dealers earned a spot on the Doosan Dealer Advisory Council, a group of individuals that serve as a resource for Doosan Infracore North America and provide feedback to the Doosan leadership team.