AECOM to relocate global headquarters to Dallas
AECOM announced Aug. 17 it will relocate its global headquarters from Los Angeles to Dallas effective Oct. 1.
AECOM CEO Troy Rudd and select corporate leaders will join the more than 1,200 AECOM professionals based at the company’s existing Dallas office and other offices across Texas.
The engineering and design firm will retain approximately 2,500 employees at its downtown Los Angeles office and other offices throughout California following the relocation.
According to an AECOM release, “[The] North Texas region today provides AECOM additional benefits as a corporate hub and talent magnet for the engineering and consulting industry, [but] both [Texas and California] markets remain core to the company’s growth strategy.”
Explore the Sep and Oct 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues