CASE Construction Equipment plans to launch two entirely new excavator models, a new operator interface with new control customizations/configurations, improved engine performance and hydraulics all drive greater performance and operational gains.
The rollout features seven new models—including two entirely new excavators— and focuses on enhancing the operator experience, delivering greater productivity, operator satisfaction and operational efficiency.
New features (and models) that will help drive the more complete operator experience include:
- a new 10-inch LCD display that serves as the control center for each new machine and provides access and visibility to cameras, machine data and controls. Operators can customize the view while accessing machine data and controls, maximizing visibility and job site awareness;
- a new capability—hydraulic flow control balance—that improves upon the hydraulics of previous CASE excavators and allows the operator to set arm in and boom up and arm in and swinging flow and prioritize their preference;
- new and increased attachment setting and profile storage capabilities, helping operators dial in attachment performance and ensure proper operation;
- four new operating modes, including a range of up to 10 throttle settings that allow operators to better dial in performance to their work;
- new engines from FPT Industrial, Turin, Italy, for increased horsepower, torque, transient response and emissions simplification, as well as extended service intervals;
- expansive offerings of OEM-Fit 2D and 3D machine control systems to simplify the adoption and expansion of precision excavation solutions;
- connectivity and collaborative fleet management capabilities through the CASE SiteConnect Module and SiteManager App, including remote diagnostics and software uploading capabilities; and
- a new CX190E model expands on an important class of machine, and a new CX365E SR model.
Visit CaseCE.com/ESeries to find details about the excavator launch, including the new CASE E Series excavator model lineup, full machine information, spec sheets, videos and more.