Scrap Iron: Reported United States aggregated spot market prices per gross ton shown for each commodity are based on all Management Science Associates’ (MSA) Raw Material Data Aggregation Service (RMDAS) participants’ actual order data submitted to and processed by MSA as of the 20th of each respective “buy month,” rounded to the whole integer. A map of RMDAS regions is available at http://rmdas.msa.com, as is a further explanation of RMDAS methodology and an accompanying disclaimer.
No. 1 HMS defined as prepared obsolete scrap, 5 feet long and under. Additional pricing information on each grade can be found at www.RecyclingToday.com.
© 2019-2020 Management Science Associates Inc. All rights reserved RMDAS is a trademark of Management Science Associates Inc.
Copper - LME Pricing: Source: London Metal Exchange, www.lme.com
Aluminum - LME Pricing: Source: London Metal Exchange, www.lme.com
Stone and Aggregate Pricing: *Index is based on 1982 average price as 100 Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Wood Scrap: Source: Forisk Wood Fiber Review; detailed pricing and market analysis for regions in the U.S. and Canada available by subscription at www.forisk.com.
Explore the May June 2020 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- TEC Equipment’s Portland, Oregon, location earns Mack EV certification status
- ABC: Record 88 percent of US construction industry does not belong to a union
- Komar acquires PTR Baler & Compactor Co.
- Department of Labor announces safety enforcement guidance changes
- Brightmark announces new chief financial officer
- The Crosby Group and Kito Corp. merge, form Kito Crosby
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- EPA settles with contractor on lead abatement issues