Scrap Iron: Reported United States aggregated spot market prices per gross ton shown for each commodity are based on all Management Science Associates’ (MSA) Raw Material Data Aggregation Service (RMDAS) participants’ actual order data submitted to and processed by MSA as of the 20th of each respective “buy month,” rounded to the whole integer. A map of RMDAS regions is available at http://rmdas.msa.com, as is a further explanation of RMDAS methodology and an accompanying disclaimer.
No. 1 HMS defined as prepared obsolete scrap, 5 feet long and under. Additional pricing information on each grade can be found at www.RecyclingToday.com.
© 2016-2017 Management Science Associates Inc. All rights reserved RMDAS is a trademark of Management Science Associates Inc.
Copper - LME Pricing: Source: London Metal Exchange, www.lme.com
Aluminum - LME Pricing: Source: London Metal Exchange, www.lme.com
Stone and aggregate pricing: *Index is based on 1982 average price as 100. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Wood Scrap Biomass Fuel Pricing: Source: North American Wood Fiber Review; Detailed pricing and analysis for California and other U.S. regions is available by subscription at www.woodprices.com.
Explore the March 2017 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Construction & Demolition Recycling
- John Deere to bring large presence to ConExpo this year
- Vermeer launches CS3500 contaminant separator
- Toyota Motor Handling promotes 2 to from within
- Creating a sustainable shingle
- SDI reports profitable end to 2022
- National Equipment Dealers expands sale of Fuchs Material Handlers equipment to Georgia
- NAPA survey shows 95 percent of RAP is reused in new pavement
- Steel output in US advancing slowly