Go To Parts offers genuine OEM parts for waste, recycling and construction equipment.
Wastequip, a Charlotte, North Carolina-based manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment, has launched Go To Parts, a new business that offers genuine OEM aftermarket parts for waste, recycling and construction equipment.
Wastequip says its Go To Parts business will offer a comprehensive selection of genuine OEM parts from brands such as Wastequip, Galbreath, Mountain Tarp, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco and Toter. As a single-source supplier of quality aftermarket parts for containers, compactors, tarps, curbside collection carts, waste trucks and more, thousands of items are available with same-day shipping, expedited delivery and competitive freight rates, the company says.
Through Wasequip’s Go To Parts, customers can order replacement parts by three convenient methods: visiting the company’s online store at www.gotoparts.com, by telephone or through the Go to Network of more than 200 dealer partners.
The Go To Parts site offers user-friendly navigation and a powerful search function for simple, fast online parts identification, the company says. Parts can be ordered online and shipped the same day with next-day delivery. Wastequip also offers an advanced dealer locator tool for easily finding certified Go To Parts dealers in local/regional areas.
According to Wastequip, Go To Parts features:
- a comprehensive inventory of genuine OEM parts;
- same-day shipping for thousands of parts;
- expedited delivery options and industry-leading freight rates;
- easy access to availability, pricing, shipping options and payment options;
- convenience of a single purchase point for genuine OEM aftermarket parts for Wastequip, Galbreath, Mountain Tarp, Pioneer, Accurate, Cusco and Toter branded products;
- a nationwide Go To Network of dealers for fast, convenient local parts purchases;
- knowledgeable Go To personnel; and
- an easy-to-navigate website with quick part identification with detailed diagrams and images.
“Until now, very few options have been available in the marketplace for purchasing parts for waste equipment. There has been no single, comprehensive offering or the ability to search for and/or purchase parts via e-commerce channels,” says Robert Munroe, president of Wastequip’s parts division.
“Go To Parts is a one-stop shop, with what we believe to be the largest parts inventory available for waste, recycling and construction equipment," he adds. "Genuine OEM parts are always in stock, with same day shipping available, so it’s simple for customers to get the parts they need, when they need them.”