QI240 Compact Impact Crusherhttp://www.sandvik.com
Purpose designed to process construction materials onsite, the QI240 by U.K.-based Sandvik, has been designed with mobility, productivity, transportability, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness at its core, says the company. The company adds, the QI240 is tangible representation of Sandvik’s commitment to servicing the growing market for the recycling of construction materials and the production of high quality aggregates from materials previously seen as waste.
The QI240 utilizes Sandvik impactor technology enabling the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher designed to either work in a primary or secondary capacity either independently or in conjunction with other members of the Sandvik product line. Although designed for the recycling of construction materials, the Sandvik impactor design enables the QI240 to be used at smaller quarries.
The QI240 possesses enhancements, including:
- The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs. This also allows a specified sized product to be produced from the natural fines conveyor.
- With a choice of grizzly, punch plate or heavy duty top deck mesh, the QI240 possesses the flexibility to suit any application, according to the company.
- The QI240 is fitted with an underpan feeder which drastically reduces any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers. The underpan feeder eliminates the need for skirt rubbers that are normally situated in the severe impact zone of a feed boot.
- The underpan feeder also protects the main product conveyor from high velocity material from the rotor. This material is contained on the wear resistant under-pan feeder liners and gently delivered onto the conveyor belt.
- The Sandvik Pri-Sec impactor is the most flexible impactor currently available on the market designed to meet end product specifications.
- The 2 hydraulically adjustable apron curtains can be positioned to facilitate the machine’s operation as a Primary impactor but can also be repositioned to operate as a Secondary impactor to produce much smaller end products.
- The above combined with the variable engine speed gives a tip speed range of 30 m/s to 37 m/s resulting in a wide variety of product specifications being achievable.
The QI240 is the latest development in a truly exciting product line with the Sandvik range of tracked crushing, screening and scalping solutions provides customer focused solutions whatever the industry and whatever the application. The range encompasses jaw, cone and impact crushers; three way split screens, the worlds only range of tracked Doublescreens, triple deck screens and scalpers.
More information is available at www.sandvik.com.