RT Series Track Loaders
Mustang, a manufacturer of compact equipment markets has introduced its line of RT Series Track Loaders. Two new models, the 1750RT and 2100RT, introduce breakthrough technology that loader operators have been seeking for many years, according to the company.
The Mustang RT Series Track Loaders feature the industry-exclusive HydraTrac Automatic Track Tensioning System. The HydraTrac System eliminates the need for manually tensioning the tracks on the loader before operation. This not only saves time on the jobsite, but it also increases the life of the tracks and bearings by ensuring the proper tension immediately upon machine start-up, maintains tension during use, and then releases tension when the machine is shut down.
Other key features include:
• Yanmar Tier III naturally aspirated (1750RT) and turbocharged (2100RT) diesel engine with 179 ft. lbs. and 206 ft. lbs. torque, respectively, and AntiStall technology provides the power to handle the largest jobs with ease.
• Optimized radial lift boom offers customers enhanced strength and optimal forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights. Lifting more than 127.5 inches high.
• Cab features adjustable seat-mounted electro-hydraulic controls move with the operator enhancing precise controllability and reducing operator fatigue.
• The standard “5x5” Drive Control System offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference and application requirements.
• Welded, dedicated track system enhances grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
• Tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
For more information, contact the nearest Mustang Skid Steer dealer, visit the official Mustang 3300V website at www.mustangmfg.com/maketracks.aspx or call the Mustang literature hotline at 800-628-0491.