Multi Lock Couplershttp://www.dromone.com/us
Dromone Engineering, a provider of hitching technology for construction and agricultural markets, continues its North American expansion with the Dromone Multi Lock Coupler. The company says the product allows operators to safely complete attachment changes without leaving the cab, and is specifically designed to address market concerns regarding coupler safety in relation to operator and site safety. The Multi Lock Coupler can be utilized in a wide range of ways with a wide range of machine types, allowing greater versatility, according to the company.
Dromone continues to focus efforts around expanding its U.S. presence and product availability. Dromone’s products are currently available for export to 39 countries.
Safety Comes First
Without leaving the cab, operators can safely change and release coupler attachments without manual manipulation. Safety features of the new Dromone Multi Lock Couplers include:
- Both front and rear attachment pins are independently mechanically locked through the full working cycle of the coupler and both are independently hydraulically released by the coupler.
- Attachment can only be disengaged when the coupler and attachment is in the crowned position and bucket cylinder is fully extended.
- Both attachment pin locks are visible to the machine operator during the working cycle of the attachment for increased safety and reassurance.
- Sequential Cab Control System requires three stages to release attachment, while providing visual and audible warnings when in the release position – to eliminate unintentional or accidental release.
- Position activated check value (fitted as standard for double safety redundancy) allows opening only in transport position, preventing inadvertent coupler opening during the working cycle.
- Compliant with all current safety legislation.
Other Features and Benefits
- Ranger-style coupler for increased attachment size, flexibility and higher asset utilization.
- Buckets can be attached in normal or back face position.
- Optimized breakout force for superior digging capability.
- Heavy duty certified lift eye for additional lifting functionality and versatility.
- Compact, yet heavy duty design throughout for maximum durability and reliability.
- Compatible with machines from 6 to 110 tons.
Dromone is an industry-leading Irish company that has been developing CE approved, OEM trusted hitching technology for the construction and agricultural markets worldwide since 1978. Products include couplers, tilt buckets, hitches and more for all agricultural and construction applications.
A leader in the European market for pick up hitches for tractors and construction products, Dromone continues to become a trusted company for the U.S. market thanks to safe and reliable products.
Dromone at a glance:
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities featuring CNC line boring, laser cutting, robotic welding and more.
- CAD, 3D solid modeling & F.E.A (Finite Element Analysis) facilities.
- Dromone has in-house and external independently certified test facilities.
- Excellent after sales service and technicians available for on-site training & demonstrations.
For more information, contact Sean Clifford at 857-272-1116 or visit www.dromone.com/us.