Shredder manufacturer recognized for its RDF compact line.
|Lindner-Recyclingtech was awarded the Global CemFuels Award during the Eighth Global CemFuels Conference and Exhibition in Vienna, Austria.
Austria-based Lindner-Recyclingtech has been awarded the Global CemFuels Award. This is the second time the shredder manufacturer, which operates in the United States as Lindner America, has received the award. The Eighth Global CemFuels Conference and Exhibition was held in Vienna, Austria, Feb. 25-26, 2014. More than 190 delegates from more than 30 countries took part in the conference which centers around alternative fuel for the cement and lime industry.
The annual award was presented during the Global CemFuels gala dinner at Palais Ferstel in the heart of Vienna´s historic district. The international Global CemFuels Award, covering five categories, reached a new record this year by receiving 1,200 votes from alternative fuel experts from 42 countries. In the category “Most innovative technology for alternative fuel use” Lindner-Recyclingtech was announced as the winner for its refuse-derived fuel (RDF) compact line.
The company says features of its RDF shredder lines include:
- Produce a high quality fuel that is fluffy and consistent in size;
- Output is consistent over the life of the cutting knives because of its unique cutting arrangement and the adjustable counter knives;
- Low operating expenses due to the simple and effective adjustment of the counter knives. This keeps output at maximum, while extending the life of the cutting tools;
- Use of kinetic energy in their drive system, which lowers power peaks, hence, lower power cost; and
- Maintenance access doors, the internal ram and other crucial design details for simple to maintainance and operation.
In 2009 Lindner-Recyclingtech received a previous accolade and won the award for its comprehensive range of recycling solutions.
Lindner-Recyclingtech says it is proud to be nominated and to win these awards, especially for the second time! The company says it is the only shredder manufacturer receive a nomination or award since it was first presented in 2008.
Lindner says decades of experience with alternative fuel manufacturing have made it a knowledgeable and dependable partner for the industries that process RDF. It offers several solutions for primary shredding as well as a variety of secondary shredders.
Pictured in photo, from left to right: Rudolf Schwager, Lindner-Recyclingtech; Marco Egger, Lindner-Recyclingtech; Dr. Robert McCaffrey, editorial director at Pro Global Media Ltd.; Ing. Gerd Tischner, Lindner-Recyclingtech.