Wheel-mounted jaw crusher designed to process concrete, other materials.
Irock Crushers, Valley View, Ohio, has introduced the Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644 (WJC-2644). The company says the new model is recommended for use as a primary crusher and is capable of processing hard rock, recycled concrete, sand and gravel, and slag. Among the WJC-2644’s features:
- Powered by a 350-horsepower Caterpillar C-9 ACERT Tier 3 engine
- Can produce up to 370 tons per hour
- Providing a capacity of 10.5 cubic yards, the hopper on the unit is designed significantly larger than many competing units
- Equipped with a 48-inch by 36-foot discharge belt and features a fixed discharge height of 11 feet, among the highest stockpiling heights in the industry
- The high stockpiling capability enables users to pair the WJC-2644 with screening units that commonly have feeding heights of up to 10 feet
- A hydraulic adjusting chamber allows operators to adjust crushing size from a 2-inch minimum closed side setting to a 6-inch maximum side setting, allowing the unit to produce a top size ranging from 2 to 6 inches.
- Includes a 24-inch-wide grizzly bypass conveyor with an adjustable flop gate, as well as a 40-inch by 14-foot feeder with a 5-foot grizzly bar section
- Constructed with heavy-duty components for durability and is designed to allow for easy maintenance
- For easy transport, the wheeled crusher features radial tires mounted under a 24-inch beam chassis.
More information on the Irock and the WJC-2644 can be found at www.irockcrushers.com.