1. Terex Finlay J-1170 Mobile Jaw Crusher
Terex Finlay, Louisville, Ky., has introduced the J-1170 primary mobile jaw crusher built around the Terex 44-inch-by-28-inch jaw crusher. Features include:
- Hydrostatic transmission of the jaw chamber, which offers operators reversible operation in the event of a blockage
- Hydraulic assist chamber CSS (Closed Side Setting) adjustment, and can be changed in minutes, says the company
- A heavy-duty variable speed vibrating grizzly feeder (VGF) with integrated prescreen
- Optional hydraulic release for demolition and recycling applications
Visit www.terexfinlay.com for more information.
2. MetalTech, Hartner SORT-10 Single-Stream Recycling System
MetalTech Systems, Pawleys Island, S.C., and Hartner Engineering, Baechingen, Germany, have introduced a new compact design 10-ton-per-hour single stream recycling system to the U.S. market. Features of the SORT-10 single-stream recycling system include:
- Throughput of 8-10 tons per hour
- Baler and infeed system footprint is 5,000 to 6,000 square feet, depending on the model configuration
- Ballistic separator technology provides enhanced paper and container separation and the removal of glass and fines
- Available options include optical sorting, storage and metering systems, bag opening system and additional product transfer conveyors
Visit www.metaltechsystems.com for more information.
3. Doosan DL300 and DL350 Wheel Loaders
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, West Fargo, N.D., has made advancements to the Doosan DL300 and DL350 wheel loaders. Features include:
- The DL300 has a dump height of 9 feet 4 inches, while the DL350 has a dump height of 10 feet
- New automatic-reversing cooling fan that uses less power to cool and clean the machine
- 5-cylinder diesel engines that have been optimized for use with selective catalyst reduction (SCR) and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) to comply with iT4 emission regulations
Visit www.doosanequipment.com for more information.
4. Rotobec Optimax Stationary Mount Loader
Rotobec Inc., Sainte-Justine, Quebec, Canada, has introduced the Optimax stationary mount loader designed for handing a variety of materials such as logs, scrap metal, waste and bulk material. The unit can be equipped with different grapples to meet application requirements, according to the company. Features include:
- Optional heel booms (live or dead)
- Telescopic boom
- Cylinder protectors
- Cab heater or air conditioner
- Front windshield guard
- Cab extension
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.