The company’s main product is ZenRobotics Recycler, an artificial intelligence controlled robotic recycling system that reclaims raw materials from construction and demolition (C&D) waste. The waste sorting system uses robots to pick raw materials from C&D material.
GCCA Global Top 10 Winners were selected by 22 cleantech venture capital and private equity investors and serial entrepreneurs who collectively manage more than $3.5 billion in global clean technology investment.
“Economic research demonstrates clusters are critical for regions fostering their technology centers, and they are paramount to the success of building green economies,” says Nina Harjula, GCCA’s co-founder and head of development at Ladec, the coordinator of the Finnish Cleantech Cluster. “The 2013 winners are both successful technically, strategically and regionally. It is an honor to highlight them, and we wish them continued to success.”
The GCCA Global Top 10 winners are the following:
- Solegear – Best in BioFuels/BioEnergy
- Hanley Energy – Best in Cleanweb/IT
- Inbalance Buildings – Best in Green Buildings
- ThinkEco – Best in Lighting/Energy Efficiency
- OneRoof Energy – Best in Smart Cities
- Enbala – Best in Smart Grid
- Silicon Energy – Best in Solar and Wind Energy
- drivetek ag – Best in Transportation
- ZenRobotics – Best in Waste Management
- Galvatek – Best in Water