HYDRA-JAW H2250 CRUSHER
Telsmith Inc., a Mequon, Wis.-based subsidiary of Astec Industries that manufactures crushing equipment, has introduced its Hydra-Jaw H2550 model, which the company says increases uptime and production capacity while streamlining operation and maintenance. Features include:
- Hydraulic toggle system with a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder that is custom-engineered for crushing applications
- Relief and clearing systems eliminate downtime and prevent component damage while also increasing safety
- Hydraulic chamber cleaning allows operator to safely clean the crusher
- Hydraulics will crush any materials remaining in the chamber and prevent oversized material from impacting the product belt
Visit www.telsmith.com for more information.
ATLAS COPCO SBU 340 BREAKER
Atlas Copco, Commerce City Colo., has introduced the SBU 340 to its line of hydraulic breakers. Features include:
- Compatible with carriers in the 9,920-pound to 19,840-pound weight class
Visit www.atlascopco.us for more information.