Newark Recycled Paperboard Solutions, Cranford, N.J., a manufacturer of 100 percent recycled paperboards products, has introduced five new recycled products that are geared toward the construction industry at the 2013 Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, which was held in Philadelphia Nov. 20-22.
“Newark is proud to be participating at Greenbuild for the first time this year," says Frank Papa, CEO and president of Newark. "As the only company of its kind among a thousand exhibitors, our foundation was created on developing high-quality sustainable products. With more than a century of commitment to our environment, we are excited to offer the construction industry new environmentally sound solutions.”
The five products that Newark will be highlighting are the following:
- Newark NewForm WireHolder Rebar Chairs– The product supports concrete construction by lifting the mesh, cable or wire off the ground to keep the mesh supported above the membrane before and during concrete pouring.
- Newark NewForm PoliGloss – A concrete forming tube that leaves a smooth gloss finish without spiral seam markings during concrete pouring. The tubes are available in the widest range of sizes in the industry.
- Newark NewForm with DuPont Zemdrain liner – A concrete forming tube that increases surface hardness and abrasion resistance in finished concrete columns. The liner improves drying and curing time through the DuPont TM Zemdrain liner wicking properties at the surface of the concrete.
- Newark Centurion DetecProtec – Floor protection covers that protect garage floors and work surfaces, leaving floors stain-free. The covering can absorb up to 1 gallon of oil, water, grease, antifreeze and other liquids. If used under an engine, spilled fluids are easy to spot on the covering's white surface.
- Newark Centurion Temporary Surface Protection for Floors is available to include your custom logo, increasing brand visibility on job sites.