General Kinematics (GK), a manufacturer of vibratory process equipment and recycling solutions based in Crystal Lake, Ill., will exhibit its latest sorting and new technologies at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show in Las Vegas, March 4-8. Located at booths #51515 and #8153, the company’s Portable Stroke monitor will be ready to demo.
In a release, GK notes that the new technology is a must-have tool for any General Kinematics vibratory equipment. The company describes it as “the easy, wireless way of monitoring your vibratory equipment with a wireless accelerometer and GK Stroke Monitor App.”
- Bluetooth technology stroke monitor;
- Ability to measure both stroke and RPM;
- Optional temperature sensor;
- Provides email results directly to the GK service team;
- 24/7/365 GK contact information; and
- Downloads for both Apple and Android.
The app and wireless accelerometer will be available at www.GKParts.com.
Also on display will be General Kinematics’ Heart of the System technology. The Finger-Screen vibratory separator and De-Stoner have a history of superior success in the recycling and aggregate markets, the company says.