The Construction & Demolition Recycling Association (CDRA), Milwaukee, recently elected a full slate of officers and directors, bringing the organization from thirteen Board of Director volunteers to twenty. Installation took place during C&D World 2017 on March 8 at Bally’s in Las Vegas.
The 2017-2018 CDRA officers are:
- president: Troy Lautenbach, Lautenbach Recycling;
- vice president: Terry Weaver, USA Gypsum;
- secretary/treasurer: Michael Dinneen, Agg Rock;
- at-large executive committee member: Ken Hoving, Lakeshore Recycling Services; and
- immediate past president: Kevin Herb, Broad Run Recycling.
The 2017-2018 CDRA directors are:
- Alan Clark, ASR Holdings;
- Lora Denney, Denney Companies;
- Brock Hill, Premiere Recycle Company;
- Sean Kerr, CDE Global;
- Paul Kuhar, Champion;
- Kathy Powles, Falcon Recycling;
- Dick Reeves, General Kinematics;
- Bernard Styer, American Demolition;
- Terri Ward, SSI Shredding;
- Randy Wolf, L&S Demo Recycling;
- John Davis, LEDR Recycling;
- Michael Gross, Zanker Recycling;
- John Kurtz, Kurtz Bros. Inc.;
- Kenny Lark, Waste Management; and
- Kim Williams, Marpan Supply/Marpan Recycling.
The CDRA was founded as a not-for-profit organization in 1994 to promote and defend the environmentally sound recycling of the more than 500 million tons of construction and demolition (C&D) materials generated in the U.S. annually. These materials include concrete, asphalt, asphalt shingles, gypsum wallboard, wood, cardboard, plastics and metals. For more information, visit www.cdrecycling.org.