Irock Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644.
Irock Crushers, Valley View, Ohio, has introduced the Wheeled Jaw Crusher-2644 (WJC-2644). The company says the new model is recommended for use as a primary crusher and is capable of processing hard rock, recycled concrete, sand and gravel and slag. Features include:
- Can produce up to 370 tons per hour
- 10.5-cubic-yard capacity
- Hydraulic adjusting chamber allows operators to adjust crushing size from a 2-inch minimum closed side setting to a 6-inch maximum side setting
- Includes a 24-inch-wide grizzly bypass conveyor with an adjustable flop gate
- For easy transport, the wheeled crusher features radial tires mounted under a 24-inch beam chassis
Visit www.irockcrushers.com for more information.
Morbark, Inc., Winn, Mich., has introduced its Wearwolf insert, the newest addition to its line of inserts for industrial grinders. Features include:
- Designed to cut material rather than beating it into mulch allowing customers to make chips out of hard and soft woods without needing another machine
- Handles stringy material such as palm waste
- Made of forged material designed to be stronger and more durable than casted material or tooled steel
- For Morbark tub grinders and Wood Hog horizontal grinders
Visit www.morbark.com/wearwolf for more information.
Case Waste Handling Wheel Loaders.
Case Construction Equipment, Racine, Wis., has introduced the 621F and 721F wheel loader waste handling models. Features include:
- Engineered for resilience in harsh environments
- Protective guarding includes thick metal-wrapped hydraulic hoses with heavy gauge steel lift cylinder tube guards, windshield windscreen guard, bolt-on front and rear frame guards, front axle covers, front and rear frame articulation joint guards, light guards, transmission guard and side cover and fuel tank guard
- Available with multiple optional attachments that are specifically engineered to maximize productivity in the waste and scrap industries, including a large capacity waste handling bucket with rubber cutting teeth, grapples and forks
Visit www.CaseCE.com for more information.
DCT Dust Suppression Rings.
Dust Control Technology (DCT), Peoria, Ill., has introduced four new sizes of its dust suppression rings. The four new sizes include 30-inch, 48-inch, 54-inch and 72-inch models. Features include:
- Stainless steel rings engineered for industrial strength and longevity and tested to withstand pressures of 900 pounds per square inch
- Brass atomizing nozzles deliver millions of 50-200 micron droplets per minute
- Units can be equipped with a two-way valve to provide manual control over water flow
Visit www.dustboss.com for more information.