1. Brokk 260 Demolition Machine. Brokk AB, Monroe, Wash., has introduced the Brokk 260 demolition machine to the North American market. The 3-ton Brokk 260 was developed to fill what the company says is a much-needed gap between the 1.9-ton Brokk 180 and the 4.8-ton Brokk 400. Features include:
- Designed for cement and metal processing, construction and demolition, mining and tunneling and other specialty applications
- Maximum reach of 19 feet when combined with the recommended SB302 hydraulic breaker
- Cutting force of 48 tons when equipped with CC520 concrete cutter
- Height of 5 feet and width of 3.9 feet
- Portable, lightweight remote-control box permits operation from a distance
- Can be equipped with a variety of attachments
Visit www.brokk.com for more information.
2. Rotobec Horizon Loader. The Horizon loader from St-Justine, Quebec-based Rotobec is a 100-size loader that combines smoothness and precision with high lift capacity, according to the company. Features include:
- Mounts easily to trucks or railroad flatbeds
- Used in forestry, rail, scrap and aggregate handling and for loading and unloading loose ties/rail segments
- Available in both truck- and stationary-mount configurations
- Available with various Rotobec grapples, suited to fit the application
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.
3. Metso HP3 Cone Crusher. Finland-based Metso has introduced its HP3 cone crusher to the North American market. The HP3 follows the successful HP4 and HP5 as the third model in an all-new range of high-performance cone crushers. Features include:
- Dual-acting hydraulic tramp release cylinders
- An advanced fastening system for the mantle and bowl liner designed to eliminate the need for backing material
- Equipped with IC700 system to monitor oil flow and temperature
- Stroke designed to provide high capacity, shape and reduction ratio
- Liner profiles and head to optimize interparticle crushing action and increase density in the crushing chamber
- Can be run at up to 1,100 rpm, with no mechanical constraint
Visit www.metso.com/miningandconstruction to learn more.
4. Terex Fuchs MHL360 E Material Handler. The MHL360 E material handler from Terex Fuchs, Southaven, Miss., equipped with the company’s Blue Evolution technology, has been updated with a number of enhancements. Features include:
- Six-cylinder, 254-horsepower turbo-charged engine that meets Tier 4i emissions standards
- Hydraulic system with a separate slewing circuit allows machine swiveling to start and stop quickly
- Energy recovery feature feeds braking energy back into the main hydraulic pump
- Maximum eye-level elevation of up to 20.1 feet above ground level and independent forward movement up to 7.2 feet
Visit www.terex.com for more information.