Case Construction Equipment, Racine, Wisconsin, has introduced the SiteWatch app for the iPad. The SiteWatch app provides business owners and fleet managers with in-depth performance, productivity and maintenance data – conveniently delivered to their iPad.
The SiteWatch iPad app provides information to help manage fleet maintenance, optimize machine performance/utilization, lower fuel consumption and idle time, and lower total operating costs, according to the company. Among its features, the company says the SiteWatch app provides the ability to:
- review fleet details and locate machinery;
- review and create geofences;
- check utilization and working status durations;
- review the status of alarms received within a selected time period;
- review and analyze fuel consumption; and
- monitor machine health through the report of key parameters set within the web application.
SiteWatch employs an on-board communication device that monitors the machine’s CAN-bus network and transmits data to a designated user’s Web portal. Much of the Case equipment lineup now comes telematics-ready, and a three-year advanced subscription is included with each new purchase as part of Case’s ProCare heavy machinery coverage. CASE N Series backhoes come standard with SiteWatch.
The SiteWatch iPad app is available through the Apple iTunes store. Visit CaseCE.com for more information.