Cardinal Scale's new CenterPoint Series Tank/Hopper Scales utilize double-ended shear beam stainless steel load cells with center load design for what the company says is optimum efficiency in mixing, blending, batching, inventory control and general weighing.
Manufactured entirely at Cardinal Scale’s factory in Webb City, Mo., the bolt-in-place mounting assembly with articulating top plate makes them ideal for indoor or outdoor weighing applications, according to the company.
Available in three- or four-legged mounting assemblies with mild or stainless steel stands and self-checking sliding pin design, the CenterPoint load cell kits may be combined with one of Cardinal's 200 series weight indicators for a complete digital weighing system. The company says they are ideal for new installations or conversions. Each kit comes complete with three or four stainless steel IP68 load cells, your choice of mild or stainless steel mounting assemblies, 30 feet of load cell cable, and one stainless steel junction box.
Features and benefits, according to the company, include:
- environmentally-sealed, USA-made stainless steel load cells;
- self-checking, low-profile mounting assemblies bolt directly to floor and tank;
- light to heavy capacity mounting assemblies available;
- ideal for new installations or conversions; and
- rugged bolt-in-place hardware design
Product web page: www.cardinalscale.com/CenterPoint.htm.