1. GCS Waste Density Wizard Density Separators. GrinderCrusherScreen (GCS), Smyrna, Ga., has introduced the GCS Waste Density Wizard 1000 and 1200 models of density separators. Features include:
- Designed to take a commingled product such as a mixture of wood, rocks, dirt and plastic and separate it into piles of similar products
- Consists of one machine that will screen the material, air separate the light film plastic or paper, water separate the rocks from the wood and pull out the sludge
- Designed to handle mixed C&D materials, scrap wood, municipal solid waste (MSW) and compost
Visit www.grindercrusherscreen.com for more information.
2. ClearSpan Fabric Structures. ClearSpan Fabric Structures, Windsor, Conn., offers what the company says are cost-effective, easy-to-relocate Hercules Truss Arch Buildings for on-site material storage and processing facilities. Features include:
- Building sizes up to 300 feet wide, with tall clearances and no support posts to interfere with equipment
- Minimal foundation requirements allow for installation of structures directly on the ground with little to no site preparation
- Abundant natural light with no need for artificial daytime lighting
- American-made, triple-galvanized structure steel frames and rip-stop polyethylene covers
Visit www.ClearSpan.com/ADCDR for more information.
3. Allied Gator MT Series Multi-Tool. Allied Gator’s patented MT Series Multi-Tool, outfitted with the patented Quick-Change Shear Jaw Set, is a shear configuration specifically designed for continual use in challenging, full-time processing applications, according to the Youngstown, Ohio-based company. Features include:
- Able to handle hardened steel wire, all types of steel cable and rebar, according to the company
- The design features of the MT, along with its power and rigid jaw design are two keys that the company says allows recyclers to profitably cut these materials on a long-term basis
- A significant throat force generated by the patented Allied-Gator Power-Link and Guide System, enables the tool to power through each cut with a continual power gain, rather than lose force after the materials have massed themselves into the shear jaw
Visit www.alliedgator.com for more information.
4. Dromone Multi Lock Coupler. Ireland-based Dromone Engineering, a provider of hitching technology continues its North American expansion with the Dromone Multi Lock Coupler. Features include:
- Operators can safely complete attachment changes without leaving the cab, says the company
- Ranger-style coupler for increased attachment size, flexibility and higher asset utilization
- Buckets can be attached in normal or back face position
- Compatible with machines from 6 to 110 tons
Visit www.dromone.com/us for more information.
5. Brokk 800 Demolition Machine. Brokk AB, Monroe, Wash., a manufacturer of remote-controlled demolition machines, is officially introducing the Brokk 800 Demolition Machine to the North American market. Features include:
- Available in two models, the Brokk 800S and Brokk 800P
- The Brokk 800S features Brokk’s signature 3-arm system and offers a maximum reach of nearly 30-feet, according to the company
- The Brokk 800P features a 360-degree arm rotation design for challenging, precise angles, and offers a reach of 31.5-feet
- Powered by a 60-horsepower electric motor, the Brokk 800 is designed for emissions-free operation
- Able to carry attachments weighing up to 2,465 pounds, including beam grapples, buckets, drilling equipment and shotcrete units
Visit www.brokk.com for more information.
6. Screen USA Inc 6090 Trommel Screen. Screen USA Inc., Smyrna, Ga., has added the 6090 trommel screen model to its line of portable screening equipment. Features, according to Screen USA owner Rick Cohen, include:
- Designed for customers who have out-grown the smaller machines and need a medium-sized trommel, “without the large price tag”
- Equipped with a stout 5-yard hopper and hydraulic tipping grizzly
- 36-inch wide drag chain feeder
- Optional shredder/pulverizer, trommel screen and a 30-inch wide built-on high-speed slinger conveyor available
- Will screen approximately 60-90 yards per hour. In dry material it has exceeded 120 yards per hour, the company says
Visit www.screenusa.net for more information.
7. Terex FUCHS MHL350 E Material Handler. The new Terex Fuchs MHL350 E from the Southhaven, Miss.-based material handler manufacturer is the first in a series of model introductions featuring the Terex Fuchs’ exclusive BlueEvolution approach to machine design and sustainability. Design enhancements include:
- An 8 percent increase in engine power while reducing specific fuel consumption by 11 percent
- New push-button engine start/stop control to help properly manage engine shut-down
- Higher capacity main hydraulic pump increases oil flow for improved machine responsiveness and performance
- New hydraulically driven engine cooling system to help maintain optimal operating temperatures
Visit www.terex.com for more information.
8. Dun-Rite Tooling Replacement Tooling. Dun-Rite Tooling, Cortland, Ill., has expanded its specialty line of replacement tooling for most brands of single-shaft shredders and grinders with screen options, according to the company. Features include:
- Rugged construction designed for extended service life
- Screen openings range from 0.5 inch to 2 inches, with custom sizes available
- Precision-fit screen technology designed to improve machine performance and final product
Visit www.dun-rite.com for more information.