1. General Kinematics vibratory feeder. General Kinematics, Crystal Lake, Illinois, has introduced the Para-Mount IV to its line of vibratory feeders with the following features:
- engineered for metals recovery and improved metals separation
- designed to negate surge loads and improve the presentation of mixed materials streams for metals recovery
- high stroke transmits more energy to the stream
- thick trough with an integral acceleration plate
Visit www.generalkinematics.com for more information.
2. CBI upswing and downswing-style grinder. Newton, New Hampshire-based Continental Biomass Industries (CBI) offers upswing and downswing-style grinders. Features of its various grinders include:
- Grizzly Mill wood grinder has multiple rotor options available, and can be configured for waste wood
- Magnum Force 8400 grinder grinds trees, stumps, brush, yard waste, C&D and railroad ties at up to 200 tons per hour
- Magnum Force 6400 grinder has four different, field-swappable rotors: forged drum, solid steel, two-pocket or four-pocket chipper
Visit www.cbi-inc.com for more information.
3. Atlas Copco impact crusher. Atlas Copco, based in Commerce City, Colorado, offers its Powercrusher PC3 impact crusher, which has multiple uses. Features include:
- endless rip-stop conveyor belt ensures a longer belt life
- a radial piston pump produces lower working temperatures with less drop-off in the hydraulic system
- a side discharge belt beneath the grizzly removes fines
- has a full-function wirelaess remote control for maneuvering, and permits one-man crusher operation from a loader or excavator cab
Visit www.atlascopco.us for more information.
4. JRB dump bucket. The JRB brand of Paladin Attachments, based in Akron, Ohio, has introduced its new roll-out bucket for wheel loaders. Features include:
- carriage arms positioned on the outer shell of the bucket to add stability and prevent twisting, providing a large, open floor surface
- a single-radius shell design
- sloped cylinder housings designed to eliminate the compaction of material in the pockets
- integrated mesh viewing panels for improved load visibility
Visit www.paladinattachments.com for more information.