Equipment company adds nine dealers in the United States, Canada and overseas.
, a Winn, Michigan-based manufacturer of wood waste reduction equipment, has expanded its dealer network with the addition of nine new dealers, including companies servicing businesses in the United States, Canada and overseas.
The company also has expanded the equipment offerings of three existing dealers over the past year.
The new dealers and their exclusive territories are the following:
- Bobcat of Buffalo: greater Buffalo, New York, area;
- Bobcat of Fort Wayne: northeastern Indiana;
- Cubex Ltd.: Manitoba, Quebec, and Thunder Bay and western Ontario;
- Encon Equipment: the Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky, metropolitan area;
- Equipment Seekers: Queensland, Australia;
- Goodfellow Corp.: Utah, southern Idaho, and southern and eastern Nevada;
- Greenman Machinery Co.: China, excluding Taiwan;
- Suffolk County Brake Service: New York City, Long Island, and Rockland and Westchester counties of New York; and
- AfrEquip: South Africa.
New dealers Bobcat of Buffalo, Bobcat of Fort Wayne, Cubex, Ltd., Encon Equipment, Equipment Seekers, Goodfellow Corp. and Greenman Machinery, as well as existing Morbark industrial equipment dealer James River Equipment—based in Ashland, Virginia, whose service area includes parts of North Carolina and South Carolina—became authorized dealers of Morbark tree care equipment, selling the company’s heavy-duty Beever line of brush chippers, as well as Morbark stump grinders.
New dealers Suffolk County Brake Service, Goodfellow Corp. and AfrEquip, as well as existing Morbark tree care dealers Lisle, Illinois-based Alexander Equipment Co., serving northern Illinois, and Ness Turf Equipment, Kapolei, Hawaii, which services Hawaii, Guam and the islands of the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands: Rota, Tinian and Saipan, are officially industrial equipment dealers, handling Morbark’s complete line of recycling and forestry machines, including biomass chippers, Chiparvestors, flails and tub and horizontal grinders.
“Our goal is to have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local dealers,” says John Foote, Morbark’s vice president of sales and marketing. “To accomplish this goal, we are continually looking for high-quality dealers around the world, as well as working to continuously improve our processes for assisting our dealers in delivering an exceptional sales experience, as well as superior equipment service and parts availability.”