1. Genesis Attachments Mobile Shears. Genesis Attachments, headquartered in Superior, Wis., has introduced four XT model mobile shears to its line of shears. Genesis now has eight different shears available. Features include:
- New models GXT 445 and GXT 775 straight and rotator models join the GXT 555 and GXT 665
- Center of gravity is closer to the excavator, enabling the rotating models to mount on 46,000-pound to 78,000-pound excavators
- The apex is closer to the back of the jaws to improve material gathering and to increase cutting performance and efficiency
Visit www.genesisattachments.com for more information.
2. Galbreath Roll-Off Trailers. Winamac, Ind.-based Galbreath, a manufacturer of hoists, container handlers and trailers, has launched its A5-200 Series of roll-off trailers. Features include:
- Shorter overall length designed for greater maneuverability of payloads from 33,000 to 39,000 pounds
- Container size capacity up to 26 feet allows more materials to be transported per haul, according to Galbreath
- Available in outside rail, extendable tail, inside/outside rail and deadlift configurations
- Two telescoping cylinders are designed to provide greater lift stability with heavy loads to safely handle up to 60,000 pounds
- Lower trailer height designed to accommodate tall containers
Visit www.galbreathproducts.com for more information.
3. Vecoplan Turnkey RDF Systems. Vecoplan LLC, Archdale, N.C., designs, engineers and builds turnkey mechanical systems that process municipal solid waste (MSW), construction and demolition (C&D) debris, industrial scrap and other materials to be used as refuse-derived fuel (RDF) in waste-to-energy (WTE) applications. Features include:
- Systems are used in facilities that produce a range of alternative fuels, including pellets, cellulosic ethanol, syngas, second-generation liquid transportation fuels and other advanced biofuels from waste
- Provide application-specific receiving; sizing or shredding; ferrous, nonferrous metals removal; screening; size and density separation; conveying; loading and unloading; storage; and metered feeding of waste prior to the production of energy or conversion to fuel
Visit www.vecoplan.com for more information.
4. Rotobec Power Grapple. Sainte Justin, Quebec-based Rotobec’s Power Attachment grapples (RPA) are designed to offer high versatility in various material handling applications. Features include:
- Designed for specialized demolition work, material compaction and feeding grinders, debarkers and chippers
- Grapples built to carry out demanding jobs in C&D, logging, scrap and waste applications when equipped with a positioned rotator
- Offered with multiple jaw configuration options: rake/rake, rake/bucket and bucket/bucket
- Continuous rotation minimizes excavator movement and can reduce fuel consumption and maintenance costs
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.