Breakers are available in both a monoblock and tie-rod configuration.
Sainte Justin, Quebec-baseed Rotobec has introduced a new line of breakers for the construction industry. The new breakers are available in monoblock and tie-rod configurations.
The Monoblock breakers are built without tie-rods for exceptional reliability. There are 8 models available to fit excavators ranging from 1600-28,000 lbs. The monoblock design features a robust assembly, low maintenance, and easy access components for easy maintenance. Monoblock breakers also feature a unique and patented polyurethane jacket, designed to reduce impact vibrations transferred to the machine and help reduce noise to 85dB at 12 meters max. Up to the RCB410, RCB Breakers are among the most quiet breakers on the market. Features include:
- Pistons mounted on bushings, extending the life of the cylinder and eliminating expensive repair costs.
- Diaphragm accumulators are used for consistent performance.
- Diaphragm accumulators do not require recharging, resulting in no down time.
- Blank-firing protection.
Rotobec Tie-Rod breakers feature a unique design that incorporates a heavy-duty tie-rod assembly that helps eliminate the possibility of rod assembly failure and makes for easy maintenance. Internal components can be accessed and repaired without dismantling the tie-rod assembly. This breaker is available in 5 different models to fit excavators ranging from 28,000 to 130,000 pounds. Features include:
- Pistons mounted on 3 bushings, extending the life of the cylinder.
- Manual stroke adjuster
- Hydraulic break on the piston prohibits the breaker from harmful blank firing.
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.